Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Very Merry Special Post!! Happy Holidays and a Very Merry Christmas!!

          Its that time of year again!! I can't believe its Christmas Eve!! It's a weird feeling being graduated and being home for Christmas. My sister is home for winter break and graduates in the spring next year. It's great having the whole family home for the holidays :) ! Below is a speed paint I made yesterday. I was listening to this song called "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" by The Crystals off of a mix holiday album called "A Christmas for You from Phil Spector". It's such a great song that got me inspired to make a funny drawing of my chihuahua/corgi mix Willy. He loves to beg and sits on his haunches when he does it. Anywho, this is all I have for today and will have more next week to show since everyone will be busy celebrating. Drive safe and enjoy the holidays!! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment